AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited
Gift Cards Terms & Conditions of Online Purchase
- By placing an order for purchase of Gift Cards via this Website (“Order”) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website (www.ampcscgiftcards.co.nz). Your Order will be submitted by completing payment details and indicating your acceptance by activating the “Pay for Order” button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (AMP Capital Shopping Centres) at the time AMP Capital Shopping Centres sends an Order Confirmation to your nominated e- mail address.
- Each Order (once accepted) represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that Order.
- A maximum of 4 Gift Cards, each with a maximum value of $999.99 will be accepted per transaction on this Website.
- A $1.50 Service Fee per card applies. Orders can be collected in-Centre at no additional cost. If delivery is requested, a $5.50 Express Post charge will apply.
- AMP Capital Shopping Centres reserves the right to cancel any Order without notice for any reason.
- In the event of a cancelled Order, any payments processed by AMP Capital Shopping Centres will be promptly refunded.
- Customers who wish to cancel an Order should call 0800 493 470.
- You acknowledge that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances AMP Capital Shopping Centres accepts no responsibility. AMP Capital Shopping Centres does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and AMP Capital Shopping Centres is not responsible while such information is in transit.
- Payment for online orders is to be made by American Express, Visa or MasterCard only. You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase process described on the Website.
- Once you click on “Pay For Order”, AMP Capital Shopping Centres will process payment for your Order, plus any delivery charges and Service Fees as itemised on the final screen where you indicate your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount), using your nominated credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) and a payment gateway.
- You authorise AMP Capital Shopping Centres to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card.
- If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, your Order will not proceed. You will be notified of this during your transaction.
- AMP Capital Shopping Centres may decide at any time not to accept payment from you by credit card for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be, or has not been, processed.
- All deliveries of Gift Cards purchased online will be made via Parcel Post. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Cards ordered via www.ampcscgiftcards.co.nz should be referred to AMP Capital Shopping Centres directly, via the centre the Gift Cards were ordered from.
- AMP Capital Shopping Centres will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Gift Cards passes to you upon dispatch of the Gift Cards to your nominated delivery address.
- Gift Cards become subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use upon activation. These terms and conditions are set out in full below, and are available at www.ampcscgiftcards.co.nz and at Customer Service Desks or Centre Management in participating AMP Capital Shopping Centres shopping centres in New Zealand.
- Participating AMP Capital Shopping Centres are: Auckland – Botany Town Centre,
Christchurch – The Palms Shopping Centre; and Bay of Plenty – Bayfair Shopping Centre.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of New Zealand and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.