Santa will be visiting us at Merivale from Saturday December 2nd until Christmas Eve. Come and have your family photo with Santa, you can even bring your family pet.
Santa will be located in Santa’s Grotto near centre court, next to Flo & Frankie.
Santa’s Hours will be 11am to 5pm daily, with one late night on December 21st where he will be here until 7pm.
No bookings are required.
The health and wellbeing of Santa, our staff, and all the families who visit us, is a priority this year. Please do not visit Santa if you or your children are unwell. Santa and his Elves are prepared for a busy holiday season ahead.
To ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone, Parents/guardians must actively supervise children.
Santa Pet Photos
From Saturday the 2nd of December, bring your pet with you to complete the perfect Christmas family portrait. All our Santa sessions are pet friendly. No bookings required.
Pet Photos Terms & Conditions
By participating in Merivale Mall’s pet photography, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- To ensure the safety of your pet and others, all pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Owner must be responsible for their pets at all times.
- Owner must bring waste disposal bags to clean up after their pet if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed inside the bins in-centre.
- If you do have to wait, please book your place in the cue and please wait with your pet outside. Your patience is appreciated.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they be removed from the centre.
- Please contact the centre directly if you have any queries.
Come shopping at Merivale and have your gifts wrapped for you. For a donation to our charity partner Cholmondeley, you can have your Christmas purchases wrapped by our fabulous volunteers.
Location – next to Santa’s Grotto, near Tank
The hours of the gift-wrapping station will be…
Daily 11am – 5pm
Wrapping starts Monday Dec 11th – until Dec 24th